Starch 1500® Partially Pregelatinized Maize Starch
Starch 1500 is a proven and trusted unique pharmaceutical excipient, manufactured exclusively for the global pharmaceutical industry.
- Stabilizes moisture sensitive drugs
- Provides excellent low dose content uniformity
- Meets regulatory standards
Starch 1500 is particularly effective with moisture sensitive actives and low dose applications. In addition to providing a unique range of functions and flexible performance in a variety of applications, Starch 1500 cuts process and material costs by reducing or eliminating binders, superdisintegrants, high levels of lubricants and glidants.
High Quality Tablets for Film Coating
Starch 1500 provides good tablet hardness and low friability ideal for film coating and packaging.
- Starch 1500 products are designed to meet regulatory needs worldwide.
- Starch 1500 LM: Low moisture product (less than 7% moisture). Meets PhEur and USP/NF specifications for pregelatinized starch.
- Starch 1500 G: Meets PhEur and USP/NF specifications for pregelatinized starch and JPE requirements for partly pregelatinized starch.
Contact Colorcon to learn how Starch 1500 can improve your formulation and lower your costs.
Tablet design service helping companies worldwide differentiate their products for improved patient safety and brand recognition.Discover More
Unique, confidential service, providing our customers with starting formulations for the immediate and extended release of drug from solid oral dosages.Discover More