Welcome to Colorcon
From Core to Coating, Your Supplier of Choice®Learn More About Us
Sign up to My Colorcon
Your gateway to superior online services and information.
My Colorcon, access our self-service portal tailored to your specific needs.
- Access regulatory information
- Request a product sample
- Check order status
- HyperStart Formulation
Color-matched, custom pigmented or non-pigmented pharmaceutical film coatings for solid dose applications.
Colorcon with DuPont - UNIQUE TOGETHER in the global Controlled Release Alliance.
Connect with Colorcon
Keep these considerations in mind when implementing a Quality by Design strategy.
Nutrafinish® TiO2 Free Film Coatings
Made specifically for nutritional and dietary supplement products regulated as foods.
Dramatically improves tablet mobility, reducing the probability of sticking in the throat or esophagus.
Nutra™ Nutritional Coatings
Specialized film coating systems designed to meet the unique needs of dietary and food supplement suppliers.
Rapid sugar film coating system applies science and automation to the art of conventional sugar coating.
Regulatory & Compliance
Stay up-to-date on all regulatory changes that affect the components used in formulating our products.Discover More
Training & Education
Professional programs developed to increase technical knowledge and regulatory understanding.Discover More
Access useful tools designed to help our customers shorten their development time.Discover More
What's Happening at Colorcon?
Learn about new product innovations and look out for opportunities to engage with us through online webinars and industry events.
News and Events
- Press Release: Colorcon No-Tox® Products Begins Manufacturing in Dartford, UK to Expand and Serve European Printing Ink Market
- Solid Dose December 2019
- Press Release: Colorcon, Inc. Launches On-Dose Authentication Technology Platform
- Press Release: Colorcon Expands Manufacturing and Completes Renovation of North America Campus
- Press Release: Smart Tags on Pills Set to Improve Supply Chain Security and Patient Adherence