Welcome to Colorcon
From Core to Coating, Your Supplier of Choice®Learn More About Us
Colorcon Film Coating Troubleshooting Chart
Your guide to increase process efficiency and improve product quality.Discover More
Sign up to My Colorcon
Your gateway to superior online services and information.
My Colorcon, access our self-service portal tailored to your specific needs.
- Access regulatory information
- Request a product sample
- Check order status
- HyperStart Formulation
Color-matched, custom pigmented or non-pigmented pharmaceutical film coatings for solid dose applications.
Colorcon with DuPont - UNIQUE TOGETHER in the global Controlled Release Alliance.
Connect with Colorcon
Learn about the importance of process control and product quality using computational design and process analytical technology (PAT)
FDA and EU Compliant Printing Inks. Colorcon No-Tox® is a leader in regulatory compliant inks for direct and indirect contact with food, medical devices and pharmaceutical products
Nutrafinish® TiO2 Free Film Coatings
Made specifically for nutritional and dietary supplement products regulated as foods.
Dramatically improves tablet mobility, reducing the probability of sticking in the throat or esophagus.
Nutra™ Nutritional Coatings
Specialized film coating systems designed to meet the unique needs of dietary and food supplement suppliers.
Solid Oral Dosage
Partner with Colorcon for your new drug product formulation and excipient selection.
What's Happening at Colorcon?
Learn about new product innovations and look out for opportunities to engage with us through online webinars and industry events.
- The Solid Dose – August 2020
- Press Release: Colorcon Ventures Invests in Industry Leading AI Provider for Drug Discovery Atomwise
- Press Release: Colorcon, Inc. Opens New Technical Centre in Melbourne
- Press Release: Colorcon, Inc. Launches Acryl-EZE II to Extend pH Range of Enteric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Use
- Read Our Latest Connect with Colorcon Blog - Fluid Bed Best Practices for Multiparticulate Formulations (Part II)