Welcome to Colorcon's Career Center
Since 1961 Colorcon has played a vital role in the advancement of film coating technology and solid oral dose development for pharmaceuticals. Our current reputation as the "Supplier of Choice" is based on our superior product quality, unparalleled technical support, and extensive regulatory assistance. Today we are proud to have 25 locations worldwide, that include technical service laboratories, manufacturing facilities and over 1,200 talented individuals - our valued employees. Along with being the "Supplier of Choice" Colorcon is the "Employer of Choice."
Select from our available jobs below;
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for handling both inbound and outbound traffic activities. Position is responsible for ensuring that customer orders are processed accurately and on time. Must also prioritize in order to meet expected ship dates and accurately label and pack orders. Position is responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory through precise transactions and cycle counting.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Receive and warehouse raw materials.
• Fulfill raw material requisitions to satisfy production demand.
• Label and package finished goods in accordance with regulatory standards and customer specific requirements.
• Operate United Parcel Service and FedEx software.
• Operate computer (Oracle applications) to process orders, generate labels, and post shipments.
• Perform timed (independent) inventory cycle counts with record keeping and reporting responsibilities. Assist Accounting Dept with quarterly count and audit process.
• Maintain safe clean work environment.
• Operate fork truck, company vehicles, and other material handling equipment.
• Create bills of lading and contact carriers.
• Update master schedule to reflect correct status of shipments.
• Process and ship international orders.
• Work on special projects as assigned.
• Expected to provide additional shift coverage when others are out of the office.
• Help out in Production when needed (decanting batches, cleaning, inventory reconciliation)
Capacity Operator - No-Tox
The Capacity Operator works in our production areas and is responsible for manufacturing quality products efficiently, accurately, safely, and on time. (2 positions available on 12pm-8:30)
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Gather raw materials for batch using RF system
• Weigh off raw materials, pour batches into containers, transfer drummed material into processing vessels, and transfer product to different manufacturing areas while following all Standard Operating Procedures.
• Push, pull and transfer vessels and other mobile equipment to various locations in the production area.
• Clean and disinfect work areas by sweeping, mopping, cleaning equipment with solvent, water and caustic detergents, dismantling and reassembling equipment, and entering confined spaces to scrub containers.
• Operate various equipment and instrumentation safely, according to procedure and with little supervision. Equipment may include, but not be limited to 3 roll mills, bead mills, vertical post mixers, pumps, forklifts, hand trucks, RF units, etc.
• Adhere to safety and quality protocols including, but not limited to: wearing hairnets and beard covers, safety glasses, and other necessary PPE.
• Document all batch sheet data and cleaning logs using cGMP quality standards
• Stage finished products to shipping or finished product transfer point
• Train other operators as needed
Quality and Regulatory Services Coordinator
This position is a customer-facing position that works both in the quality and regulatory areas directly managing customer requests for quality and regulatory related information. The position reports to the Regulatory Services Team Leader.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage assigned regulatory and quality customer requests via Colorcon’s Customer Support Solution within expected time-frames for NALAN sites.
- Provide support and coverage for global regulatory resources at other sites.
- Works collaboratively with internal departments to coordinate customer responses.
- Customer Product Specifications
- Communicates directly with customers regarding quality and regulatory requests.
- Collaborate with other sites globally to adopt best practices.
- Participate in projects requiring quality or regulatory representation as requested.
- Cross-trains in other QA responsibilities as needed.
The recruiting specialist is a highly influential role and will be responsible for the full recruiting cycle from requisition through day one of employment. This role supports the North America and Latin America North regions. The recruiting specialist will build relationships with hiring managers, recruiting agencies and HR team to ensure effective and efficient coordination of recruiting processes. This individual will help Colorcon’s management teams increase the quality of hires while reducing time to fill and decreasing cost of recruiting and turnover.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Partner with hiring managers to identify recruiting needs and understand key competencies necessary for success in role.
• Provide core recruiting support through job postings, sourcing, proactive recruiting, phone screens, coordination and administrative tasks.
• Develop proactive sourcing/recruiting strategy including predictive analytics.
• Review job descriptions for accuracy, regulatory compliance and external job marketing value.
• Build relationships with quality candidates and maintain regular communication during recruiting process up through day one.
• Maintain and expand existing pipeline through external recruiting agencies for high-volume roles.
• Engage in regular communication and updates with hiring managers and ensure recruiting activities move forward and do not stall.
• Identify and report on recruiting trends or changes.
• Coordinate recruiting activities such as pre-employment tests, tours and interviews.
• Develop strategy & materials for community outreach from a recruiting perspective; enlist hiring managers and HRBP’s to join in outreach events.
• Support HRBP’s in educating supervisors and managers on best interviewing practices.
• Identify and implement best practice for aligning selection methods to get best fit candidates.
• Support other high-priority HR initiatives as needed.
Es responsable de realizar actividades secretariales para las Gerencias Financiera, Técnica y de Operaciones, conocer y operar el conmutador, ordenar y archivar documentos que recibe de las diferentes áreas, hacer reservaciones de hoteles y aviones para todas las áreas que lo soliciten, solicitar la compra de despensa, papelería, suministros de impresión y artículos promocionales, supervisar los servicios de mantenimiento general y limpieza de oficinas, coordinar fechas de uso de la sala de juntas y coordinar eventos tales como: traslado de invitados, comidas, cursos, etc.
Regulatory & Compliance
Stay up-to-date on all regulatory changes that affect the components used in formulating our products.Discover More
Training & Education
Professional programs developed to increase technical knowledge and regulatory understanding.Discover More
Access useful tools designed to help our customers shorten their development time.Discover More
What's Happening at Colorcon?
Learn about new product innovations and look out for opportunities to engage with us through online webinars and industry events.
News and Events
- Press Release: Addition of Aquacoat® range of modified release products to the CR Alliance Portfolio
- Colorcon Solid Dose Newsletter - First Edition 2019
- AAPS 2018 Poster Reprints Available
- Color Spectrum Expands as FDA Approves Colorcon’s Iron Oxide Petition
- Facing IID Challenges? Sign Up to Our Webcast to Smooth Your Regulatory Process