Welcome to Colorcon's Career Center
Since 1961 Colorcon has played a vital role in the advancement of film coating technology and solid oral dose development for pharmaceuticals. Our current reputation as the "Supplier of Choice" is based on our superior product quality, unparalleled technical support, and extensive regulatory assistance. Today we are proud to have 25 locations worldwide, that include technical service laboratories, manufacturing facilities and over 1,200 talented individuals - our valued employees. Along with being the "Supplier of Choice" Colorcon is the "Employer of Choice."
Sales Director EMEA - Colorcon Ltd
This role provides sales leadership for the EMEA region, to establish and achieve short and long-range goals and strategies, and for profitable growth through efficient management of direct and indirect reports.
Cost-effective, high quality products with superior performance and appearance.Discover More
Colorcon helps you find the right solution for your development and production needs.Discover More
Regulatory & Compliance
At Colorcon, we provide outstanding regulatory and quality support to help reduce your regulatory risk and ensure the right excipient selection.Discover More
Enroll in Colorcon Academy, gain access to technical tools or learn more by viewing our webinar library.Discover More
What's Happening at Colorcon?
Learn about new product innovations and look out for opportunities to engage with us through online webinars and industry events.
- Press Release: Colorcon, Inc. Opens New Technical Centre in Melbourne
- Press Release: Colorcon, Inc. Launches Acryl-EZE II to Extend pH Range of Enteric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Use
- Read Our Latest Connect with Colorcon Blog - Fluid Bed Best Practices for Multiparticulate Formulations (Part II)
- Colorcon Diversity Message From CEO Martti Hedman
- Press Release: Colorcon, Inc. Launches SoteriaRx™ On-Dose Authentication Technology Platform