Colorcon Coating School®
A typical Colorcon Coating School program covers the theoretical aspects of film coating, experience with laboratory and production scale coating equipment, troubleshooting, and the latest developments in coating formulation.
Course topics vary, but generally cover the following:
- Basics of Film Coating Formulation
- Setup and Control of the Coating Process
- Immediate and Modified Release Coating
- Optimization of Tablet Cores for Coating
- The Rationale for Tablet Coating
- Regulatory Issues – Film Coating and Product Registration
Use the Apply Now link to register your interest in the Colorcon Educational Program. A local representative will respond to you with the agenda and costs (if applicable).