Colorcon Coating School®
A typical Colorcon Coating School program covers the theoretical aspects of film coating, hands-on experience with laboratory and production scale coating equipment, troubleshooting, and the latest developments coating formulation.
Course topics vary from site-to-site, but generally cover the following:
- Basics of Film Coating Formulation
- Setup and Control of the Coating Process
- Immediate and Modified Release Coating
- Optimization of Tablet Cores for Coating
- The Rationale for Tablet Coating
- Regulatory Issues – Film Coating and Product Registration
Use the Apply Now link to register your interest in the Colorcon Educational Program. A local representative will respond to you with the agenda and costs (if applicable).