Simplify Development and Modulate Drug Release
- Modifying film porosity provides controlled release of low, medium and high solubility drugs
- Stable film with high mechanical strength, suitable for moisture and/or heat sensitive drugs
- Achieve desired release profiles at low coating levels.
Lower Manufacturing Time - Ensure Consistent Coating Quality Consistency
- Colorcon quality ensuring the same product, every time
- Eliminates concern of operator error in pore-former addition
- Fully formulated system
- No additional raw material components
- Reduced raw material QC
Speed of Development
- Quick and easy way to evaluate range of release profiles
- Backed by Colorcon Technical expertise and applications support
All ingredients in Opadry EC ethylcellulose organic coating are approved for Pharmaceutical use in the major global markets (conditionally for China and India).
Colorcon regulatory support to mitigate risk and provide supporting documentation.