Sureteric® Aqueous Enteric Coating System
Sureteric is a specially blended combination of Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate (Phthalavin enteric coating polymer, PVAP), plasticizers and other ingredients in a completely optimized dry powder formulation. Designed as an alternative to acrylic polymer systems used in pharmaceutical applications for aqueous enteric coating of solid dosage forms, Sureteric provides consistent, reproducible enteric release profiles which ensures excellent product performance.
- Fully formulated system simplifies product development, technical transfer and scale-up
- Resists gastric fluids as well as the rigors of handling, packaging and storage
- A cost effective option that uses standard coating equipment
- Easy to prepare, and clean up
- Extensive history of use in pharmaceutical applications with established regulatory acceptance.
Tablet design service helping companies worldwide differentiate their products for improved patient safety and brand recognition.Discover More
Unique, confidential service, providing our customers with starting formulations for the immediate and extended release of drug from solid oral dosages.Discover More