Discover the guiding principles that help Colorcon people support our mission and vision.
Colorcon believes that six operating principles define our culture, values and organization are key to achieving our mission and vision, strategies and goals.
The Golden Rule:
Treat people the way you want to be treated by demonstrating mutual respect and trustworthiness. Value personal and cultural differences.
Trust colleagues with responsibility and decision making. This centers on belief in the ability to effect positive change.
Speed and Simplicity:
Organize around the work. Avoid complication and leverage technology to be effective. Reduce and eliminate non-value-add work.
Delight customers in every interaction through an understanding of their needs. Create value for internal and external customers.
Keep Getting Better:
Continuously work to improve, then re-evaluate and strive to further improve. Be the best in class for quality, safety and performance standards.
Embrace the value of collaboration by exceeding what is possible as individuals. Energize, inspire and support. Share knowledge and learn from others.
Voice of Our Employees
Find out about a diverse team dedicated to one purpose: Make Colorcon the Supplier of Choice.
We have the career opportunities of big pharma in the atmosphere of a privately-owned company.
Message from Our CEO
On the role that employee empowerment plays in delivering steadfast value to customers.
Discover the six guiding principles that help Colorcon people support our mission and vision.
What's Happening at Colorcon?
Learn about new product innovations and look out for opportunities to engage with us through online webinars and industry events.
- The Solid Dose – August 2020
- Press Release: Colorcon Ventures Invests in Industry Leading AI Provider for Drug Discovery Atomwise
- Press Release: Colorcon, Inc. Opens New Technical Centre in Melbourne
- Press Release: Colorcon, Inc. Launches Acryl-EZE II to Extend pH Range of Enteric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Use
- Read Our Latest Connect with Colorcon Blog - Fluid Bed Best Practices for Multiparticulate Formulations (Part II)