Opadry EC ethylcellulose organic coating is a controlled release film coating product, designed for solvent-coating of multiparticulates and tablets, for sustained release and taste-masking applications. It combines the proven performance of ethylcellulose with the coating and technical excellence of Colorcon.
Simplify Development and Modulate Drug Release
- Modifying film porosity provides controlled release of low, medium and high solubility drugs
- Stable film with high mechanical strength, suitable for moisture and/or heat sensitive drugs
- Achieve desired release profiles at low coating levels.
Lower Manufacturing Time - Ensure Consistent Coating Quality Consistency
- Colorcon quality ensuring the same product, every time
- Eliminates concern of operator error in pore-former addition