Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The terms "Colorcon", "us" or "we" refers to Colorcon, Inc. The term "you" refers to a user of our website.
- Website registration is granted to you based upon your employment by a customer or potential customer of Colorcon ("Client"). Passwords are provided to registered users in order to protect secure information and may not be shared or disclosed to anyone else.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your use only in connection with your responsibilities pursuant to your employment with Client. Content is subject to change without notice and we make no commitment to update or correct information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE, ARE MADE HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION REFERS.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation in conflict with any patent, and we make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that the use thereof will not infringe any patent.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the website itself and its content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions and the limited rights granted in this paragraph. You may view, download, or print individual copies of the content. Content may be forwarded only to other employees of the Client who have a need to know that information. Except as provided in the immediately preceding sentence, you may not forward, transfer, sell, rent or otherwise knowlingly distribute or provide access to the contents, or any portion thereof, to any third party. Further, you may not modify, alter, or create derivative works of the content in exercising your limited rights hereunder to forward any content.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offence.
- From time-to-time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Colorcon’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Your ability to be a registered user of this website shall terminate immediately upon the termination of your employment by Client.